What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology such as Google Analytics.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Understanding how you use our website
- Website customization
- Statistical purposes
- Tracking of activities
- Providing supplementary information
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
First-party cookies – ImpulseRadar uses these cookies for the purpose of storing your preferences.
- _gat_ UA-92399212-1 – used to help improve site usability based on visitor statistics (Google Analytics)
- _gid – used to help improve site usability based on visitor statistics (Google Analytics)
- _ga – used to help improve site usability based on visitor statistics (Google Analytics)
- GTM – used to manage analytics tracking, advertising pixels or create additional site functionality (Google Tag Manager)
Google Analytics – we use Google Analytics to identify your preferences, as well as the pages of our website that you frequent most. This enables us to customize content according to these preferences to improve your experience.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us +46-953-100-08
Write to us ImpulseRadar │ Storgatan 78, SE-939 32, Malå, Sweden
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that ImpulseRadar has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Datainspektionen │ Box 8114, 104 20 Stockholm, Sweden